Planning? There’s an app for that! Posting? There’s an app for that! Creating? Yes, there’s an app for that, too! Apps are wonderful tools that can provide information, help you plan, give you tips to create content and graphics and more. Here is a list of 8 helpful social media marketing apps that you can use to up your business’s social media strategy.
Planoly– It is a visual planner for Instagram that can help plan the design of the layout of your business feed. The app lets you see how the posts will look in your grid before they publish in order to help you maintain a strong visual presence.
- Canva – It makes everyone feel like a graphic designer. With a variety of free templates, images, and shapes, you can make stunning graphics with little effort on an easy to use interface.
Fastory– This app helps you create mobile-first landing pages for Facebook and Instagram Stories and Snapchat. It gives you the ability to create graphics for stories in their design studio, to generate leads and to create personal chatbots to deliver your brand voice. Plus, it is quick and easy to use.
- Facebook Pages Manager – We all know and love the Facebook app, but what the app doesn’t give you is an easy way to check your various business pages. The pages manager app lets you keep up with multiple pages with capabilities to respond to messages on each page, view page insights and post updates and comments as a specific page.
- Boomerang – Everyone loves a good boomerang video, and Instagram’s boomerang app is no exception. You can create your boomerang videos within the app, and then directly post them to Facebook or Instagram, or save them to your camera roll for later.
- VSCO – It gives you the ability to take, edit, share and discover photos in one simple interface. The free app gives you standard editing tools, templates and finds other content to inspire you to create more. You can also upgrade to their paid subscription to get more access to editing tools.
- Hyperlapse – Similar to the Boomerang app, Hyperlapse gives you the ability to create time-lapse videos even while you’re in motion. It also allows you to directly post to Facebook and Instagram or save to your camera roll.
- HashMe – Find viral hashtags by entering keywords into this free app. Find hashtags that are currently trending in order to get more followers to look into your content. It gives you the ability to select all of the hashtags provided or select and copy only the ones you want
For more assistance with your social media strategy or other digital marketing materials, contact Fly Pages to get started with your free 30-minute consultation.