The key to a good email campaign is a good list of people to send it to. But, how do you create that list? Or, revamp that list if some emails have been changed. Here are some tips to help you reach your audience whether you’re just starting or are in need of some new email addresses in your contact list.
- Add a “share with a friend” button to your upcoming email blasts. This button allows you to gain access to a whole new group of email addresses to add to your contact list.
- If you haven’t already…add a subscribe button. This is an easy way for people to immediately get on your email list.
- Create a mobile sign-up option. Many email marketing platforms have a “text-to-join” option. All you have to do is put a poster up with your text-code at your workplace or share it on social media for people to sign-up for your email list via their mobile phone.
- Promote people to sign-up and receive an incentive. People love the freebies, and if all it takes is putting in an email address, you are golden.
- Include valuable content in your emails. Make people want to read the emails and follow along with your messaging. Always keep your audience in mind and write content that they will enjoy.
- Revive an old contact list by sending an opt-in email. Encourage those contacts to come back to the current email list — also promise those who do not respond that they will be removed from the contact list.
Want to start using email marketing, but have no idea where to begin? Contact Fly Pages for your free 30-minute consultation!