Social media is a great way to measure your metrics specifically your page metrics, but what if you cannot afford one a service that includes reporting? No need to fear!
Did you know almost every business side of a social media platform offers to report on your page metrics? It is amazing what a business page can do for your small or large company. From paid advertisements to monitoring capabilities to reporting, a business page can give you the tools you need to succeed without even leaving your social media page.
The big question is…where do you go to find these page metrics? Check out our instructions on where to find your page metrics in order to help you see where your business is growing and needs to improve.
- Log into your business page.
- Mouse over “more” at the top of the business page.
- Select “insights”.
- Choose your timeline of “today, yesterday, last 7 days or last 28 days” on the upper left-hand side.
- Say hello to a wide variety of page metrics!
- Log into your business’s twitter account.
- Select “more” in the list on the left-hand side.
- Choose “analytics”.
- Hello, metrics!
- Go to your business page and view as an “admin”.
- Choose analytics in top left.
- Select from visitors, updates or followers.
- View the metrics from those page options.
- Log into your Instagram Business Account on your mobile phone.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the top right-hand corner.
- Choose “insights”.
- Check out your reporting for “content”, “activity” and “audience”.
Need help with your reporting or need an audit of your social media account? Call on Fly Pages to help save your digital day!