The key to success on any social media site is the perfect balance of branding, voice, creativity, and consistency. How do you leverage this elixir for LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is the storehouse for professional connections, industry news and finding new talent for your business. There are over 575 million users with close to 260 million daily users worldwide. While LinkedIn may have lower user rates than Facebook or Instagram, it still pulls great engagement results.
Here are a few ways to concoct the perfect LinkedIn elixir to successful engagement rates on your company page.
- Post frequently about industry-specific news, tips and information. Show your followers you are a thought leader in your industry. Begin by following company pages and other industry leaders; then, start sharing their content. If your company has a blog, start sharing your posts on a weekly basis to promote your company as a thought leader.
- What is your tone? Think about what voice you want your company to have on an industry-related social media page. If you don’t know where to start, try a couple of different tones and see which performs better throughout the first month or two of your increased LinkedIn presence.
- Leverage your own media assets. Have an idea for a creative way to showcase new industry knowledge? Share assets such as infographics, animated images, videos and downloads to your LinkedIn page. It will set you above other industry leaders and give your followers something to share.
- Get your executives/employees to post on their personal pages. Sharing pertinent information or updates from your executives is a great way to connect to your followers. It shows them what your internal team is talking about and gives your followers someone to relate to.
- Engage with others. Thank people for sharing. Connect with them after they continuously interact with your content. Share their content. It is a continuous circle that keeps on giving!