DATE: Friday, May 4, 2018 | 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: RISE Collaborative Workspace, 8820 Ladue Rd., Ste 203, St. Louis, MO 63124
RISE Members: $250| Non-Members: $350
(Typically a $1000 session value)
Spring into Social! Do you want to learn how to use some of the most popular social media platforms to help you grow your business? Join Michelle Eisenhart, President, Fly Pages, and Malinda Hall, Social Media Manager, Fly Pages, for a hands-on, 4-hour digital boot camp, packed with tested tips and tricks on how to develop and implement the best social media strategy for your business.
You will learn about:
- The impact of social media marketing in a digital world
- Developing a strong social media strategy using Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Setting up and optimizing your Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages for success
- Growing your social media pages
- Managing your social media pages
- Developing a social media content strategy that’s right for you
- Automating your digital strategy so you have more time to focus on growing your business
You will receive:
- Focused training in a small group setting
- One-on-one customized advice for your business
- Peer-to-Peer interaction for questions and brainstorming
- Designated time to begin implementing your new social strategy with expert supervision.